Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Propel Soccer Academy?
Propel Soccer Academy is a youth soccer club that is dedicated and focused on developing a robust soccer program in the community. We TRULY believe soccer is an avenue not ONLY to develop successful soccer players but an avenue to develop life characteristics needed to be successful in life!
2. Where do you train?
We are based in Sienna, Tx.
3. How will you train my soccer player?
Sessions will first focus on establishing individual technical soccer skills which leads to improving the team as a whole. Propel Soccer focuses on individual and team development rather than the results. Practice makes progress which creates results!
4. Who will coach my soccer player?
All coaches are paid highschoolers, college students, and/or residents in the area that have played soccer or have a passion for learning about the game. All Propel Soccer Academy Coaches are trained based on 3 C’s pillars:
- Developing individual and team CHARACTER qualities
- Developing Smart-COGNITIVE soccer players
- Developing CREATIVE skilled soccer players
Interested in coaching for Propel Soccer Academy? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
5. My soccer player is a beginner that shows interest in soccer. What events should I put them in?
We would suggest putting them in our small groups first. This will allow them to start to develop their individual technical soccer skills as it is a group of 6-8 kids that practice once a week! This small number of kids allows for more personalized training! You can find more information here.
A great addition to small groups is our Propel Soccer League! Our leaguers will play (3) 10 minute games every Tuesday! These small games generate creativity and confidence! You can find more information here.
6. My soccer player is a beginner that has NOT shown interest in soccer. What events should I put them in?
We would suggest putting them in our Propel Soccer League! Our leaguers will play (3) 10 minute games every Tuesday! These small games generate creativity and confidence while giving them a chance to find out if they enjoy soccer! You can find more information here.
7. What equipment will my soccer player need?
For every Propel Soccer Academy event your soccer player will need:
- Soccer cleats
- Shin guards
- A soccer ball (size 3 for 4-7 year olds, size 4 for 8-12 year olds, size 5 for 13+ year olds
8. Do you have private training?
No, we do not have private training. However, we do offer small groups that allows for more personalized training due to there only being 6-8 kids! You can find more information here.
9. Where can I register?
You can find all event registrations under their name in the Program tab.
10. How do I submit payment?
You can submit payment via Cashapp to $propelsoccer or via zelle to email@example.com.
11. How can I get more information about Propel events?
You can fill out the Propel Interest Form under the Contact tab and we will get back to you with personalized information, You can also contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org! In the meantime, please friend our Propel Parents and Propel Soccer Academy Facebook pages for direct updates!